Free personal notices - Reuniting people who lost touch!
Find long lost friends, family, school friends and workmates !
Albury Wodonga Exchange is a simple, safe and free opportunity for people who have lost touch with an old friend, missing a family member, neighbour, schol friend or workmate to get back in touch with via an ad.
Many people in all sorts of situations, even from opposite sides of the globe, have been able to get back in touch.
"Thank you so much. I did locate my friend.
We have been back in touch over the last several days.
Thank you again.
Increase your chances of success in finding people:
• Consider using a picture either of you or them or both
• Use your own name and say why and whom you are looking for the person eg I have lost contact with my sister who used to live in ....etc
• Remember the actual person you seek may not see the ad personally – their wife, neighbour or workmate might – respect their privacy by not revealing information you think would not be appreciated by all and save that until you are personally in touch with THEM
• If you are unsure what their name may be now use the old one and as much descriptive and information as you can to help them or another person who may know them to recognise and contact you eg What school did they attend? Date of birth? etc
• Use the secure mail system to get to know and trust respondents safely
• Do not include phone numbers or direct email address in your ad text