A very simple advertising service for Albury Wodonga landlords or agents to advertise rental property and for tenants to find rental homes.
"A friend suggested I use Exchange Classifieds to rent out my property.
I am very happy with the results and would recommend your service to others.
Find a tenant for your rental property
Tips: Writing successful property rental ads
• Use a catchy, informative headline to get the attention of potential tenants (as well as higher search rank exposure) – the first three words of your ad copy becomes the headline. Examples: INNER CITY TOWNHOUSE, LUXURY STUDIO APARTMENT, Fully Furnished Home, etc
• Make sure you use a picture - it is a great way to increase response to your ad and it gives potential tenants a good idea of what is on offer
• Give a full description of the rental property that includes information that potential tenants need to know including: the suburb, the rental amount, the minimum rental period, no of bedrooms, no of bathrooms, car spaces, proximity to transport, shops and local amenities, etc
• State the date the property will become available
• Is the rental property child-friendly?
• Are you willing to consider tenants with pets?
• Genuine tenants would not hesitate to call, you may like to provide a number as a second contact option
• Do not use all caps – capitalising everything actually emphasises nothing - submission all in capitals will convert to lower case
• Attempts to format will not work, they will only make your ad unappealing to read and lots of or ---- for example will make your ad less findable on web searches by interested parties
• You may like to include the address of your rental property or use a map as an image but don’t feel obligated, there is generally no need at this initial stage of enquiry for that level of detail so retain your privacy if you prefer
"This is a great classifieds site.
Advertised my rental flat and got more responses from this site than I did from the newspaper and Domain websites.
I think the website is great and very user friendly. Thanks, bye.